Skip to main content

Apply for CHS Work Permits

If you need a work permit, please print a copy of the work permit application and do the following:

  1. Go to the CHS Work Permit Application.
  2. Complete the application in its entirety.
  3. It must be legible in order to be processed.
  4. Include your full social security number and full legal name.
  5. Take the application to your employer.
  6. The employer must fill out and sign their section.
  7. Get your parent/guardian signature.
  8. This is required to give permission to work.
  9. Once completed, scan or take a photo of the application and email to 
  10. You will then be contacted for further instructions.